By using this website (“website”, “site”) you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
No medical advice
The content, programs, services, and information on this site is provided to inform health professionals, consumers and the public about aspects relating to mental health. None of the content, programs, services, and information should be considered, or used as a substitute for professional medical and/or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This site does not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing, or other professional healthcare advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should always talk to your general practitioner or other healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment specific to your individual needs.
If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare professional. If you are in a medical emergency, please contact your local emergency department or dial 000 immediately.
You agree that you will not:
- Use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws.
- Use this site to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party.
- Use this website to post or transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Attempt to disable, "hack," or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this website.
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the site, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for site users or logging onto a server or an account which site users are not authorised to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; or
- accessing or using the site or any portion of the site without authorisation, in violation of these terms and conditions of use or in violation of applicable law.
- Use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot, or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data on the site, deep link to any feature or content on the site, or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the site.
- Use any device, software, routine, or any other means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Several links external to this site are included where relevant. When clicked, these links open a new browser window to display the external website. We take no responsibility in relation to the availability or accuracy of information provided via external links within this website.
Changes to terms and conditions
Avive Health may modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified terms and conditions on this website. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications, and by accessing or using the service this constitutes your acceptance of the agreement as it appears at the time of your access or use.